The Benefits of a Pet Sitter
You can be sure your pets are in good hands with Berks Pet Care.
Using a professional pet sitter reaps benefits for both pets and their owners.
Benefits to your pet include:
- Staying at home in his/her safe, secure environment
- Being surrounded by familiar sights, smells and sounds
- Following his/her regular diet and exercise routine
- Having play time
- Receiving love and personal attention
- Maintaining medical treatment, when required
- Having someone responsible in case of an emergency
- Eliminating the trauma of travel or an unfamiliar environment
- Ensuring good health (no exposure to other animals’ illness or parasites)
Benefits to you include:
- Knowing that your pet is in caring, loving hands
- Having the confidence that the pet sitter can deal with other issues – such as grooming, vet visits
- Eliminating the trauma of having to transport and leave your pet
- Not having to impose on family, friends or neighbors
- Feeling your home is more secure (with someone going in and out several times a day)
Not all pet sitters are created equal, nor are they all professional. In hiring a pet sitter, it is important to make sure you have chosen the right person to care for your beloved animal. Choose Berks Pet Care to be sure your pet is in caring hands while you are away!
What Our Clients are Saying
“I was in a last minute jam with someone to take care of my little buddy, and Jill came to my rescue without hesitation. She was EXTREMELY cooperative and easy to work with. Waldo was happy and healthy when I got home. I Highly recommend Berks Pet Care.”
“As with most of us Dog Owner, they are more like family to us. I used to professionally show and train dogs for many years, so I am even more sensitive when choosing who will watch my dog. The incredible feeling to just know that Jasper is cared for by someone we trust means everything to us! Thank you Berks Pet Care, we refer everyone to you!”
“LOOK NO FURTHER! Berks Pet Care has been absolutely amazing to our family. Jill comes daily to walk our sweet Brownie George (Old English Bulldog). Brownie has spina bifida and is in diapers. Jill goes the extra mile with him by changing him as well. We could not be more grateful to have Berks Pet Care in our lives. And Brownie absolutely ADORES her.”
Get In Touch
Interested in getting in contact with Berks Pet Care? Feel free to fill out the form below and we will get back to you via email as soon as possible!